We will ship within 1-2 business days after receipt of your payment. Unless stated otherwise, all shipments using insured shipping are covered for up to 500 Euro for loss or damage. Refund for damages can only be claimed if the shipment is not (!) accepted upon delivery (for example, because the shipping box was badly damaged).
All LaserDiscs are shipped in matching and new shipping cartons. We only use recyclable materials such as cardboard and stone paper for filling and protection. Bubble wrap is only used in exceptional cases. The discs are always shipped in their LD-cover, shipping of the discs outside of their cover is possible on request.
Upon shipping you will automatically receive an email with a tracking link.
The actual shipping cost will be calculated based on the weight of the items in your shopping cart.
The shipping costs explicitly do not include any customs duties or import sales tax if they are incurred in your country (most likely in all non-EU countries) and in your purchase. Please inform yourself at the local authorities or on the Internet before purchasing! The German law applies.
The maximum weight per shipment is 10 kg. For items in shopping carts with a total of more than 10 kg, the shipping will be deactivated. Shipment of heavier packages is possible on request.
- with Hermes starting at 4.49 Euro
- with DHL a fixed price of 5.99 Euro
- no shipping costs for orders of 99 Euro or higher
Delivery time: 2-4 business days
EU (customs union):
- insured parcel with coverage of max. 50 Euro, max. 1.5 kg (ca. 1-2 laserdiscs): 13.99 Euro
- insured package, max. 5 kg (ca. 10 laserdiscs): 15.99 Euro
- insured package, max. 9 kg (ca. 18 laserdiscs): 20.99 Euro
The EU customs union are: Belgium, Bulgaria, Denmark (except Faroe Islands and Greenland), Estonia, Finland (except Aland Islands), France (except overseas territories and departments), Greece (except Mount Athos), Great Britain (except Channel Islands), Ireland, Italy ( except Livigno and Campione d'Italia), Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands (except overseas territories), Austria, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Sweden, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain (except Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla), Czech Republic, Hungary, Cyprus (except northern part)
Delivery time: 3-5 business days
Europe (all non-EU countries):
- insured parcel with coverage of max. 50 Euro, max. 1 kg (ca. 1-2 laserdiscs): 19.99 Euro
- insured package, max. 5 kg (ca. 10 laserdiscs): 29.99 Euro
- insured package, max. 9 kg (ca. 18 laserdiscs): 37.99 Euro
Delivery time: 7-10 business days
Worldwide (see included countries below):
- insured parcel with coverage of max. 50 Euro, max. 2 kg (ca. 1-2 laserdiscs): 19.99 Euro
- insured package, max. 5 kg (ca. 10 laserdiscs): 37.99 Euro
- insured package, max. 9 kg (ca. 18 laserdiscs): 51.99 Euro
Only for Egypt, Algeria, Azerbaijan, Armenia, Canada, Kazakhstan, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Morocco, Syria, Tunesia, USA.
Delivery time: 10-15 business days
Worldwide (all other countries):
- uninsured parce with coverage of max. 50 Euro, max. 1 kg (ca. 1-2 Laserdiscs): 19.99 Euro
- insured package, max. 5 kg (ca. 10 Laserdiscs): 45.99 Euro
- insured package, max. 9 kg (ca. 18 Laserdiscs): 61.99 Euro
Delivery time: 15-20 business days
Information on calculating the delivery date
In the case of payment in advance, the period for delivery shall commence on the day following the issue of the payment order to the transferring bank or, in the case of other payment methods, on the day following the conclusion of the contract and shall end on expiry of the last day of the period. If the last day of the period falls on a Sunday or a public holiday recognised by the state at the place of delivery, the next working day shall take the place of such a day.